these are the things that have been stressing me out, more lately, than i have ever been stressed out in my life. (does that make sense?)
2. studying/registering for/taking GREs, this test that basically determines my entire academic and professional career
3. ridiculously hard classes this semester/insane amount of homework
4. recovering from a breakup
5. grad school applications... choosing where to go.. choosing a program
6. having all of my roommates move out at once, leaving me with new ppl i don't know
7. best friend moved away
9. money (lack of)
soooo life isn't that peachy right this minuto.
but get this.
i was driving in my car yesterday down tennessee and i came to this great no wonderful realization. in three months, i will be graduated (1,3). i will be moved out of tallahassee (4,6,8). i will (hopefully) have already been accepted to the graduate program which is (hopefully) right for me (2,5).
how cool is that?!