Sunday, November 12, 2006

do you think this is a lot of albums?



because not counting gift albums (and there have been quite a few) or the ones i have made since this photo was taken in august (about 3 more full 8.5x11 albums)... this is my current stash! :) isn't this a fun pic? you should all take one like it, with all your albums! be sure to let me know if you do.

i can't believe it's been over a week since i've updated!? i've been sick in bed with a bad cough and whatever kind of virus is currently residing in my body :(. wahhh.

i didn't get any banner answers.. i think i should have reworded the question. it had nothing to do with the fact that i couldn't get that certain photo to load on my blog. i just wanted to know how to post a pic of a banner. thank you to those who tried though :-D

it's 6:02 p.m. and i'm just getting out of bed.

gotta love sundays.

and college.

11 comments:

Us said...

ha. that funny. my house looks th esame way. i have no idea where to put it all...


Susan

Anonymous said...

Hey honey, I am so sorry you are sick! That is no fun at all!!! And that is the MOST albums I have ever seen in my life! Girl you have a lot of BEAUITFUL memories sealed for life! How cool!!!

But hey...I did e-mail you the steps for putting your picture up. I did not blog you with it because there was a lot of info. Check your e-mail and it will probably be way down the list. It was when you first made your post but if you do not see it then let me know. Get well soon -Karla

Anonymous said...

Love that pic with all those yummy albums. You've been a busy lil diva. Hope your feeling better!!

Anonymous said...

sick- that sucks.
albums...you have a ton!
I thought my 8 or so from the past year was a lot!!
Banner help?? Email me- i'll try and see what I can do for you!!
Loves!

Michelle said...

OMG That's a lot of albums!! It'll be forever before I get that many! LOL!

Hope you get well soon chica!!

Penny said...

Wow. I've been scrapping a year and I only have 1 full 12x12, a 3/4 full 8 1/2x11 and a half full 8x8. But that doesn't count a few mini albums and all the other projects I've done.

Perfectly Made-up said...

DAMN! Girl you has got a ton of albums! Imagine how many you will have when you have kiddos!

M~

island jen said...

hehehe..that pic is too cute!!

you still going to tampa in December? We have to meet up!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word. That picture makes me happy with delight :) Heh.

I hope you're feeling better :( sicky bleh.

I haven't been here for a while. You got the banner thingy down? Hope so. I'ma be on travel til next week, but with B's help, dude, your banner will be off rocker.

OH, and how's this one.. ready? Yeah yeah. I sent out your layout! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh :) It's coming! Sorry so late. Loves!

Joyous said...

that's an amazing stack of acomplishment right there, awesome job!

Anonymous said...

Hehe..If I took this picture, I'd only have about 3 albums...and that has been for about 5 years! :O I better get goin'!