i've missed the blogging world! i've made some positive changes to my blog, such as stalkerisms on the side. my mind went blank while adding those stalking links, but if we've talked on blogger or i've mentioned that i love your blog, i would looove a comment reminding me to add you to my list! i'm working on adding some more cool stuff :) i still can't figure out how to add titles to my posts. there is no title box when i "create a new post". oh well!
* i didn't join a sorority. i didn't get a bid from the one i wanted... sororities are a huge investment, both emotionally, socially, financially... and if it's not what i *really* want... then i'm not doing it. it's okay, because i'm a junior and i kind of expected to be let down. it hurt, but i'm pretty much over it. only because i have already made so many fabulous friends here at FSU. i felt super-sorry for the freshman who were let down, because they feel like they have no-one here.
* tomorrow marks the end of the second week of school. wow! time flies by so fast! i feel like i don't even know what my classes are *about* yet.. lol! i'm taking:
- psych and law (yippee!)
- schooling third world countries (thought it would be a woohoo but it's a boo)
- spanish 2 (actually getting hard)
- psych DIS (i run experiments in a lab for a grad student. kind of fun but totally time consuming)
* my girl jen at ISLAND GIRL SCRAPWEAR is having a big sale, and they have some awesome tees. i ordered a couple tonight... gotta love the "size matters?" one. haha.
* PANDORA is probably the coolest site around right now. you type in the name of an artist that you love, and they play random songs by that artist and artists (whom you may or may not know of) who sound similar to the one you entered. some great stuff going on over there.
* "flintstones sour gummies" vitamins are so yum. and a great source of health! recommended for children and adults alike.
* i forgot how much love hurts. does time really heal things? :-