i just spent 15 minutes in the shower contemplating some stuff. i'm in a weird mood... i'll call it "unguessed." rhymes with "undressed." meaning: unhappy/guilty/stressed.
i decided to be a little reflective and think about the possible reasons i may be feeling this way:
1. haven't been eating healthy enough lately (my mom says this is very important for feeling well and i agree. bought like, a million healthy things at publix last night though.)
2. fafillion things on my To-Do list.
3. been having violent dreams every night recently and feeling really shitty about them throughout the day.
4. spending way too much money and not feeling guilty about it because i am working woman actually backfires and therefore causes me to feel guilt.
5. i feel ugly.
i then decided to look around and be a little more appreciative of Life Today.. here's what i came up with:
2. 5 pink lines crossing off to-do's. also, finding all my important documents today.
3. having a boyfriend who makes me laugh this hard, and also who will take me to see THIS MOVIE tonight even though he really, really doesn't want to see it.
4. the best bed ever, even if i don't spend as much time in it as i want to.
5. my mom is back from Italy and i could now chat with her as much as usual. YIPEEEE!!
if you ever feel unguessed, tag yourself with a list of your own 5 things :).